- 400 milliliters Water
- 400 milliliters White wine vinegar
- 80 grams Sugar
- 20 grams Salt
- 4 grams Black pepper corns, whole
- 4 grams Coriander seed, whole
- 4 grams Fennel seeds, whole
- 4 grams Juniper berries, whole
- 400 grams Kambro, Cut batonette style
- Add the sugar and salt to the vinegar in a mixing bowl.
- Stir until completely dissolved.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Add the Kambro to a pickling container or canning jar with a screw top. Pour over the pickling liquid and seal.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
- The pickles should be ready to use after a day or two.
- If you have access to a vacuum sealer you can flash-pickle the Kambro.
- Simply add the Kambro and pickling liquid to a vacuum bag and seal under full pressure.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes then decant and use.