Next time you have ribs for your barbecue , try these they are delicious and very easy to make.
- 1 tablespoon Light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Rice wine or dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons Sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Palm sugar
- 3 teaspoons Ginger, very finely chopped, or pounded
- 2 tablespoons Garlic, very finely chopped or pounded
- ½ teaspoon White pepper
- 1 Stalk Lemon grass, finely chopped or pounded
- 2 Makut (Thai) Lime Leaves, Finely shredded
- 2 Red Chillies, Deseeded and shredded
- 1 ½ teaspoons Lime juice
- 1 ½ kg pork spare ribs
1.Blend all ingredients except ribs in a pestle and mortar or food blender into a rough paste.