- 1 baguette or crispy roll
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Pork, grilled and sliced
- Daikon and carrot pickles
- Corriander leaves, chopped
- Garlic and chili Sauce, to taste
- Cucumber, a few slices with the seeds removed
- Red onion, a few thin slices fried till crispy
- Happy Cow Cheese spread
1.Made a quick marinade for the pork by mixing 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce. Smash a few cloves of garlic and cut a few slices of fresh ginger and add both to the liquid ingredients. Marinade the pork for about 1 hour in your fridge.
2.Grill the pork till done, and allow to cool before you assemble the sandwich. Slice across the grain.
3.Cut the baguette in half. Spread each half with the mayonnaise and Happy Cow cheese spread. Layer the slices of pork and cucumber over the one half of the baguette. Add the onion slices, some pickles and the chopped coriander. Finally, add some garlic chili sauce on top, and close the sandwich.